Alouette Special Care Home welcomes applications for Personal Support Workers and Health Care Aides
Alouette supports community colleges with on-the-job training for personal support worker program, health care aide program, human services program, and culinary arts program.
We also welcome volunteers for gardening services, hair dressing, religious services, music programs, and crafts.
Our employees work 12 hour shifts, from 7 to 7, on a two-week rotation.
The pay range is $14.00 – $14.50 per hour.
- Promote and protect Resident Rights
- Adhere to Alouette Special Care Home Guidelines
- Support residents with personal care, medication administration, preparing and serving meals, exercise and activity program
- Cleaning, emptying garbage, laundry
- Ensure documentation is completed on a per shift basis
- Attend staff meetings and fire drills as required
- Completed Personal Support Worker, Health Care Aide, or Health Services
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check
- Workplace First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate for Kitchen Assistant Only
- Social Development Background Check
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with team members and residents
- Full time positions
- Opportunity for promotion
- Sunlife Medical , Dental and Prescription plan
- Employee discount at Guardian Drugs
- Grocery purchasing program
- Meals provided while on shift
- In-house training overseen by Supervisor
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 2100 Amirault Street, Dieppe.