Alouette Special Care Home welcomes applications for:
Health Care Aide
Personal Support Worker
Our caregivers work 12 hour shifts, from 7 to 7, on a two-week rotation.
The pay range for these positions is $14.00 – $14.25 per hour.
- Promote and protect Resident Rights
- Adhere to Alouette Special Care Home Guidelines
- Support residents with personal care, medication administration, preparing and serving meals, exercise and activity program
- Ensure documentation is completed on a per shift basis
- Attend staff meetings and fire drills as required
- Completed Personal Support Worker, Health Care Aide, or Culinary Arts program
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check
- Workplace First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate for Kitchen Assistant Only
- Social Development Background Check
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with team members and residents
- Full time positions
- Opportunity for promotion
- Sunlife Medical , Dental and Prescription plan
- Meals provided
- In-house training overseen by Supervisor
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at 2100 Amirault Street, Dieppe.